Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Frame Jig

I decided it was time that I had my own frame jig. I always used to have to go to my buddy's house for his help everytime I wanted to use the jig. I don't have to bother him and I can keep it jigged up as long as I want instead of feeling the need to get the frame done so I don't tie up his jig.
This frame jig I came up with are looking at different jigs on-line and taking what I could from each one and coming up with something on my own. I went down to the local steel yard where a friend of a friend works and hooked me up with all the materials for a measly $40 bones. (SCORE)
Took a whole saturday to get everything the way I wanted it. I made a couple transmission mounts so I can now jig up a 4 speed and a 5 speed frame without any problems.
 










No comments:

Post a Comment