Monday, July 16, 2012

BORN FREE 4



















The BORN FREE Show was absolutly the Best Show Ever! I've never been as over welmed as I was when we walked through the Parking lot to get to the show. I brought my buddy Rock to come check this out because I knew it would be something that was going to blow our minds away. The bikes there were ALL BADASS...from Flatheads to Shovels the best of the best were there. We saw all the invitational builds in person rather just seeing them on the innerweb.  They were even better in person than I thought they would be. I posted a few pictures that showed the level of builds that were there. I was able meet up with a few friends out there as well as making new one's. I'm excited to say that Matt Olsen was the Best of Show winner with his 47 Knuckle. I was fortunite to meet Matt last year, so it was real cool to see him take the win. The winner got a all expense paid trip to Japan for the Mooneyes Show in December. He said this is his honeymoon now for him and Miss Brittney. Congrats Matt!

Big Thanks to Mike and Grant for putting on this Show and I'm glad I was able to attend. I will def. be there next year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment