Monday, July 30, 2012

CHOPPERFEST WINNER 2012

After all the hard work everything paid off! I was once again deemed the Godfather of the Michigan Mafia 2012. I have a ton of people to thank for the support and believing that I could do it! I want to first thank LD Davidson for throwing Chopperfest and giving me the opportunity to be an invited builder for this year. I want to Thank Dean Jones from Detroit for all the support he's givin me and support at Chopperfest this year...it would have been what it was without him. I also want to thank Scott for the paint job...he absolutly murdered it...I couldn't have been happier with his work. I also have to give big props to my guy Kevin Klemick for his help with bringing the 76 shovel back to lifeand on the road. He truly went out of his way to give me a hand with the motor...much appreciated Big Kev!  Next, I want to thank Nurse Nut and E-Man (from The Horse Magazine) for taking time out of their busy schedule to come down from Detroit for the judging. I hada blast this year and look forward to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment