Monday, July 30, 2012

CHEMICAL CANDY PAINT SHOWED UP!













Scott at Chemical Candy Customs killed this paint job for the build-off. I met Scott at Born Free and he's one cool cat from down in Austin, TX. I had already sent him my tin when catching up with him in Cali but it was good to actually meet the artist behind the paint. We went over a few things of colors and textures so when he got back he could bang it out and in the mail before the show. Once again he came through and had my tin to me 5 days before heading to Michigan! These pics are right after I bolted everything on. It was better than Christmas as a kid!

If you like Hot chicks, rat rods and chopped bikes and paintjobs....check out his link!
                                        
                                                   http://thebackstreetbucket.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment