Wednesday, September 12, 2012

ART

Here's the picture I decided to use for my first art project. Waiting for the projector and I'll be good to go. It will be nice to actually get a paint brush in my hand again....it's been awhile. I'll post pics when I'm done
 
I think I'm going to attack this one second...I have a couple ideas for this one.
 
This will be on the list as well....this picture is badass!
 
 
The detail in this painting is ridiculous...I think this needs a frame and hung in the shop!
 
 
 One of George the Painters classic paintings. "GTP" is the man!
 
 
Here's Jordan from the Horse magazine showing off his artistic ability...dude is one creative mf'er I'll say. One guy that inspires me to pick up the paint brush again....been waaaay too long.

 
Here's his finished master piece of GTP doing a crazy ass wheelie at the Smokeout East this year. Good job mang!

 
This one is one of my favorites he's done. Let's just say it's known as "Fart Art" ( I don't know why though....women don't fart)

 
Done. I seen this in person at The Horse headquarters earlier this year.Thats done on a piece of plywood probably 2.5' by 4.5' ft.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment