Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Brandon's Scoot's













Just got a text from Brandon Couturier remindin' me he's still doin work in Traverse City, MI. Here's are a few pics he send me and a few I dug out of my files from Chopperfest V. That's actually where I met this cat. He's actuallay a cool ass dude, we had alot in common...talked about our builds and everything else that has to do with buildin bikes and the event's that are worth checking out.  He specializes in Triumph's... and it sure show's. He's obviously landed 2 of them on the cover of The Horse Magazine which proves his level of work and detail. I'm planning a trip with some friends to take the boat over and a ride up the Michigan shore to see his latest creation (last photo).

Look for some of his work to be featured in up coming Horse Issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment